These Croydon investment property owners required assistance with their new purchase. Before the tenants moved into property, there were several locksmith services required.
To ensure their tenants safety & security, we upgraded and installed new locks and rekeying the existing locks. We also had to keys to locks that were not provided to the new owners at settlement.
Some of the works included:
- New deadlocks to front & laundry door
- New lock on garage rear door
- Replaced broken door closer to security door
- Supply & program 2nd garage remote control
- Rekeying locks
- Keyed alike all locks to a single key
- Make and cut new window key
Settlements and moving days are stressful enough so if you are buying an investment property or moving home and need a locksmith in Melbourne to provide honest advice we would love to help!
Our fully fitted, mobile vans service Metro Melbourne, CBD, the inner city suburbs all the way down the Bayside area, Eastern and South Eastern suburbs.