Lockdown in Metro Melbourne has been extended. Under the current lockdown rules, Frontline Locksmiths are able to continue working. The restrictions are in effect until 11.59 pm Thursday 19 August 2021
For metropolitan Melbourne, this means:
- Restrictions will remain in place until 11:59 pm, Thursday 19 August.
- There are only five reasons to leave home: getting the food and the supplies you need, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, authorised work or education if you can’t do it from home, or getting vaccinated at the nearest possible location.
- Face masks will remain mandatory indoors (not at home) and outdoors, including all workplaces, unless an exception applies.
- If you can work from home, you must work from home.
- Shopping and exercise must be done within 5km of your home or the nearest location.