A SECURE HOME CAN SAVE YOU $$$! Often we talk about security to deter intruders not only to protect your family and peace of mind when you’re not home, but improving the security around your home could actually save you on your insurance premiums.
How can you improve the security of your home to save on your insurance premiums?
- Install window locks around your entire property;
- Add deadbolts and deadlatches to your front, back and main external doors; and
- Consider a security system to deter intruders [often these can be monitored from your devices remotely for peace of mind]
Sound like something you would be interested in and would like to know more? Don’t forget that during May, we’re celebrating Mums with a gift box of chocolates for the special wife, Mum, Grandma or Aunty in your life. All you have to do is:
- Book a job before the end of May
- Spend over $220.00
- Mention this special “MOTHER’S DAY”
Call our favourite office mum, Belle on 0402254777 to book today.
** Every insurance company is different, so make sure you call them and ask how you can reduce your premium with improved home security.