The Lockwood 355 deadlock is ideally suited for securing both hinged and sliding doors. This lock features a lockable turn knob with an inbuilt clutching device making it resistant to wrench attack.
Features of this lock include:
- Strong interlocking turn knob case and mounting plate to resist jimmy attack.
- Concealed fixing to prevent the lock being unscrewed from the inside.
- This lock has a positive deadlocking action.
- Internal turn knob is lockable/unlockable with a key
- Locked either by key from the outside or by the internal turn knob
- A solid steel bolt and solid steel boot leg for extra protection
- This lock is suitable for door thickness raging from 30mm-45mm
- This lock comes on (silca LW4) as standard but can be changed to any system
- The lock comes in standard finishes satin chrome, chrome plate, brown and brass
- Kinetic Defence which is bump and pick resistant
- This lock is in accordance with AS4145.2-1993